NRICH aims to:
- Enrich the experience of the mathematics curriculum for all learners
- Offer challenging and engaging activities
- Develop mathematical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Show rich mathematics in meaningful contexts
- Work in partnership with teachers, schools and other educational settings
For teachers of mathematics, we:
- Offer FREE enrichment material (Problems, Articles and Games) for all ages that really can help to inspire and engage learners and embed RICH tasks into everyday practice.
- Help to promote RICH thinking in classrooms by offering on-line and face-to-face support at Primary and Secondary level.
- Deliver professional development courses and workshops in rich mathematics.
- Help teachers to think strategically about ‘next steps’ and progression in problem solving.