What Works in Math Clearinghouse

2

Posted by jenmalonetn | Posted in Math Resources | Posted on August 19, 2014

math clearinghouseWhat Works in Math Clearinghouse   WWC products allow educators to better understand what works in different contexts. WWC intervention reports show which tools increase mathematics achievement by grade, while WWC practice guides show effective practices for topics such as fractions. Search our publications here.

Comments (2)

Hello, Great post! I was wondering, what are your policies for guest blog posts? I’d love to know. Please, if you have some time, get back to me! Any input is greatly appreciated!

Hello All,

I’m posting in regards to your great website, with the hopes that you’d be interested in reviewing two really great EdTech solutios.

I would love to offer you the opportunity to demo two of Splashtop’s EdTech solutions – Splashtop Classroom and Mirroring360.

Using these solutions will help you further your 1:1, BYOD and Blended Learning initiatives by allowing you to:
· Share all types of content (lesson plans, images, videos, etc.) instantly between you and all of your students’ devices
· Give students the ability to share their screens with each other or to a classroom projector/whiteboard without moving from their seats
· Be more mobile in your classroom and teach from all four corners of the room
· Turn any classroom tablet into an interactive whiteboard for more interactive lessons and increased student engagement

I’m happy to give you more information about free trials of Splashtop Classroom and Mirroring360, just let me know! Feel free to email me if you’re interested.

Cheers,
Jessica

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar